At Advanced Spine & Rehab, we take pride in being able to help our patients with a variety of medical problems. Whether you are in need of chiropractic care, after-care following a car accident, or assistance with battling a drug addiction, we will take a holistic approach toward helping you achieve better health. With drug addiction, for example, we realize and recognize that a number of different factors may be contributing to your addiction. These include:
- Genetics: Genes account for about half of your risk for addiction.
- Mental Disorders: Suffering from a mental disorder increases your risk of drug addiction.
- Biological Factors: Gender, ethnicity and other biological factors play a role in increasing your risk of drug addiction.
- Environment: Family, friends, economic status, quality of life, history of abuse, early exposure to drugs and a variety of other environmental factors can increase your risk of addiction.
- Developmental Stage: Your developmental stage at the time when you started using drugs can influence your addiction and how the drugs influence you.
By recognizing that there are a variety of different factors contributing to addiction, we take a holistic approach toward helping to address your addiction. In addition to utilizing a suboxone treatment program to address the physical aspects of addiction, we also help you explore environmental factors and other variables that contribute to your addiction. In this way, we help you address the underlying factors that contributed to your addiction in the first place. To learn more about our program and how we can help you achieve the best health possible, contact Advanced Spine & Rehab today!