Your first visit with us is an important step in the process towards your recovery. At Advanced Spine & Rehab, P.C., we want you to not only feel comfortable at our office but also have confidence in our care.
During your initial visit with us, our doctors will:
- Check prior medical records with you
- Evaluate the injury or other problem areas
- Take digital X-rays, if applicable
- Discuss treatment options
- Create a customized treatment plan
The rest of the visit may vary, depending on your health needs.
- Auto Accident Injury: If you have had a car accident and are experiencing soreness or discomfort caused by whiplash, our doctors may recommend chiropractic care or over-the-counter or prescription medication.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Our doctors may begin with a series of mechanical force movements to help realign the joints or support structures of your body. More may follow, depending on your needs and the reaction of your body to this treatment.
- Massage Therapy: We may begin an initial massage to gage your body’s reaction to treatment. This will help us prepare for additional care.
- Opioid Dependence Treatment: We are here for you. We will provide support resources and educational material as well as prescribe medication as needed to help you recover and be the best you.
- Physiotherapy: Our team may demonstrate and ask you to practice stretching regimens or different movement exercises during the appointment and can answer any questions you may have about each.
- Weight Loss: We encourage you to ask questions during and after the treatment plan has been discussed so our practice can help you find the most success.
Have additional questions about what to expect during your first chiropractic and rehabilitation care visit in Mesa, Arizona? Call our office at 480-892-1122 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Michael Crismon, Dr. Stanley Miller or Annette Lopez, FNP-C.